By Ian Watson
Applying wisdom administration: recommendations for development company stories examines why case-based reasoning (CBR) is so well matched for KM. CBR can be utilized to evolve strategies initially designed to resolve difficulties long ago, to handle new difficulties confronted via the association. This publication basically demonstrates how CBR might be effectively utilized to KM difficulties through providing a number of in-depth case-studies.
Ian Watson, a widely known researcher in case-based reasoning and writer of the introductory ebook, utilising CBR: strategies for company platforms has written this ebook particularly for IT managers and data administration approach developers.
* offers 7 real-world functions of data administration structures that use case-based reasoning techniques.
* provides the technical details had to enforce an information administration system.
* bargains insights into the improvement of business KM CBR applications
* comprises info on CBR software program proprietors, CBR experts and price additional resellers
Read Online or Download Applying Knowledge Management: Techniques for Building Corporate Memories (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Artificial Intelligence) PDF
Similar business information technology books
This pocket consultant is the only publication to learn for everybody who desires to know about Scrum. The booklet covers all roles, principles and the most ideas underpinning Scrum, and is predicated at the Scrum advisor version 2013. A broader context to this primary description of Scrum is given through describing the prior and the way forward for Scrum.
Because the financial system more and more strikes in the direction of a data established financial system, the power to regulate wisdom turns into an issue of aggressive survival. Many different books basically deal with the topic simply partly, from a human source, details structures or practitioner point of view. this is often the 1st textbook to compile and combine these kinds of dimensions.
Das Ende des vergangenen Jahrhunderts gilt als Übergang von der Industrie- zur Wissensgesellschaft. Hedwig Schmid überprüft auf der Grundlage der Institutionenökonomie und des zugrunde liegenden Menschenbildes unter Einbezug des Vertrauensprinzips Hypothesen für den erfolgreichen move von Wissen in Unternehmen.
Clinical practices are swimming in information. information flows into scientific practices day-by-day from perform administration (PM) structures, digital scientific checklist (EMR) platforms, accounting platforms and lots of different assets. Too many practices extract in basic terms the naked minimal of information required to dossier claims and meet reporting duties, with out spotting the price within the flood of knowledge that passes throughout the perform.
- Information Systems: What Every Business Student Needs to Know (Chapman & Hall/CRC Textbooks in Computing)
- A Survey of Core Research in Information Systems (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Inter-Organizational Relationships: Towards a Dynamic Model for Understanding Business Network Performance (Contributions to Management Science)
- Personal Safety and Security Playbook: Risk Mitigation Guidance for Individuals, Families, Organizations, and Communities
Extra resources for Applying Knowledge Management: Techniques for Building Corporate Memories (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Artificial Intelligence)
Applying Knowledge Management: Techniques for Building Corporate Memories (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Artificial Intelligence) by Ian Watson